Often people ask us the question how we can mirror our phone. The phone mirror means the full screen of the phone is displayed on any other device. He will do the work of doing the mirrors. Everything you do in your phone will appear on the front screen. Although today's Android phone Mirror's app is available in advance, you will need the Internet to cast the screen. At the same time, you will not be able to cast a laptop on the computer. Whereas we have explained the way forward, it is very easy and even better.
How To Mirror On Computer
First of all download and install the Mirror Go app on your computer. You can download it by clicking here. The most special thing is that it does not need to download any app in the phone to mirror the mobile screen.
Connect the phone to the PC when you have the app installed on the PC. There will be a little problem because you have not given access to the debug. So first give debugging access to your phone. This app will get you inside the developers' options.
1. Go to the settings of your Android phone first.
2. Select the phone from there.
3. Click the build number below 6-7 times on it.
4. Click until the message comes that the developers have passed the option.
5. Now come back in settings now, you will get the option of developers option. Click it.
6. Many options will open once you click, you have to scroll down a bit. Here you will get the option of debugging.
7. With it you see beyond the screen of your computer or laptop. It will be a mirror in a few seconds.
You can customize your phone from the computer and do anything on the phone so it will appear on the computer. Not only this, if you want, you can see it in full screen and if you want to record the screen. Even if you want to give a presentation with your phone, this feature is very useful.