After taking a new smartphone, users are most likely to transfer the trouble. Many users copy the contact number to SIM and also sync with the e-mail ID. But this mostly gets saved from a contract 2 to 3 times. It takes a lot of effort to delete duplicate contacts.
Because of this, we have brought a way for you to delete duplicate contacts. There are two ways to do this. The first method is through the app and another via Gmail.
How to Delete Duplicate Contact?
1. First download and install the Simpler Merge Duplicates app on the Google Play Store.
2. Then open the app. This will scan all the contacts in the phone.
3. Now all contacts will appear on the phone screen, with duplicate contacts. Here you will see a merge button. Click on it.
4. This will delete all duplicate contacts / merge.
Do this via Gmail: Duplicate contact delete:
1. You have to login to Gmail for this.
2. Here you will see Google typed in. Click on it.
3. Here you have to click Contacts. All your contact numbers will appear as soon as you click on it.
4. Then click on Find Duplicates option. From here you can delete and merge duplicate contacts.